Water in Your Home?
Trained and equipped to quickly dry and protect your home and belongings.
A mop and common household cleaning products may not be enough for black water intrusions. Here at SERVPRO of Eastern Lake County we are trained to safely clean and restore your home, utilizing the following procedures:
- Identify the source/type of water
- Measure temperature and humidity for drying analysis
- Survey the extent of damage and inspect the premises
- Perform emergency water extraction
- Move and block furniture
- Provide floor service
- Inspect carpet pad/carpet and provide service
- Apply necessary treatments
- Utilize drying equipment and monitor drying
- Dispose of refuse
Call SERVPRO of Eastern Lake County (219) 947-9931
We proudly serve: Hobart, Lake Station, Gary, Merrillville and Crown Point, Indiana and the surrounding areas.
Fire Damage in Your Northwest Indiana Business
Fire damage is especially devastating for a business or commercial property. In addition to the fire and smoke damage, significant water damage from firefighting efforts and fire suppression systems may occur. Every hour spent restoring your business back to pre-fire condition is an hour of lost revenue and productivity.
SERVPRO of Eastern Lake County has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial fire damage emergencies. Whether your fire emergency occurs in a restaurant, motel, or office building, we will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion.
If you experience a fire in your business, call SERVPRO of Eastern Lake County.
Proudly serving: Hobart, Lake Station, Merrillville, Gary, Crown Point and surrounding areas.
Catastrophic Restoration Specialists
When your commercial property is suddenly hit with damage due to a storm, flood, fire or other disaster, it can leave you, your employees and customers in shock. It’s important to know that you have professional large-loss specialists to handle the restoration process as quickly as possible so that you can get back to business. SERVPRO’s Disaster Recovery Team is an elite team of highly trained technicians. We’re strategically located and prequalified to respond Faster to any size disaster.
SERVPRO of Eastern Lake County is located in Hobart, Indiana but we proudly serve; Gary, Lake Station, Merrillville, Crown Point and surrounding areas.
If your business or commercial property suffers a catastrophic damage call SERVPRO of Eastern Lake County at 219-947-9931
Flooded Basement in Your Hobart Home
A basement can flood at any time, but flooding often happens during heavy rainfall. And in our area we get a decent amount of rain during the Fall. Basements are prone to flooding because they are the lowest level of a house and are built below ground level. Water runs from high to low ground and unfortunately straight into your basement. Excessive rain in a short period of time can saturate the earth around your basement and push through foundation cracks. THIS is when you call SERVPRO of Eastern Lake County. (219) 947-9931. We can answer any questions you have and get our highly trained technicians out to you right away!
Now Hiring! Apply Today!
SERVPRO® of Eastern Lake County Production Technician
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Production Technician. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened.”
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Perform production processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines per work order per crew chief directions.
- Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns).
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Effective oral communication
- Basic math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
TO APPLY: E-mail your resume to email@example.com
Emergency Restoration And So Much More!
When you need it done right and done fast, call SERVPRO for all your commercial cleaning needs. Did you know that when you hire SERVPRO of Eastern Lake County for maintenance cleaning, you get around-the-clock restoration services built with you in mind? Quality cleaning and quick response-that's the SERVPRO way!
Cant figure out how to get the job done? Call SERVPRO for all your emergency restoration needs. Because when you experience a fire, water or mold damage in your facility, you need fast response and the expertise to get the job done right, ensuring your business can get back into operation as quickly as possible. Through it all, you expect the most reliable information and the very best service at a fair price. We are comitted to providing fire and water cleanup and restoration services to reduce business interruptions and recovery costs.
Call Us For Help After A House Fire
After the fire trucks are gone, your home and belongings likely suffer from not only fire and smoke damage, but also extensive water damage from firefighting efforts. SERVPRO of Eastern Lake County has the specialized fire and water damage cleanup and restoration training and experience to quickly restore your home to pre-fire condition. We also have specific training and equipment for odor removal and deep cleaning of upholstery and carpet.
Fire damage can be devastating for you and your family. Feelings of confusion and stress are common, and you need a caring expert to guide you through this crisis. We always treat your family with the greatest empathy and respect, and we’ll treat your property with great care.
Call SERVPRO of Eastern Lake County (219) 947-9931
From the National Weather Service-Record setting heat is expected in our area! Excessive heat warning are in place and your friends at SERVPRO of Eastern of Lake County want to keep you safe.
During hot and humid weather, your body’s ability to cool itself can be challenged. This can result in a heat-related illness. Here are some symptoms of excessive heat exposure.
- Heavy Sweating
If you experience any of these symptoms, ACT FAST. Move to a cooler area, loosen clothing, sip cool water and seek medical help if symptoms don’t improve.
- Becomes unconscious
Immediately call 911! Move person to a cooler area, loosen clothing and cool with water or ice.
Heat stroke can cause death or permanent damage if emergency treatment isn’t given.
Don’t Forget That We Clean Carpets!
SERVPRO of Eastern Lake County is a trusted name in carpet cleaning services. You may not know that, because we are known for being the number 1 choice in cleanup in restoration.
Your home or business carpets get the most use and abuse. You can keep your carpet looking good for years with carpet cleaning services from SERVPRO of Eastern Lake County.
A professional carpet cleaning can remove deep down dirt and grime to keep your carpet looking it’s best and extend the lifespan. Our technicians use their knowledge and experience to clean the dust, dirt, pet hair and daily traffic from your carpet or upholstery. We use a variety of cleaning methods that is tailored to each situation. Our goal is to clean and restore your carpet to its original appearance.
Call 219-947-9931 to have your carpets cleaned
Steps in Our Fire Restoration Process
- Emergency Contact-our process begins when you call SERVPRO of Eastern Lake County.
- Inspection and Assessment-our technicians will carefully inspect and test your property to determine the extent of the damage.
- Immediate Board-up and roof tarp-to maintain security and protect against further damage.
- Water Removal and Drying-water removal will almost begin immediately.
- Removal of Smoke and Soot-we use specialized equipment to remove soot and smoke from ceilings, walls and other surfaces.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing-we remove affected materials while minimizing damage to unaffected or restorable surfaces.
- Repair and Construction-after these steps, your home may need construction work to get your property back to its preloss condition.
If you have a fire in your home or business, call 219-947-9931
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.